Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Facebook Fail

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
I am friends with my boyfriend's cousin on facebook and would love to delete her, I just can't keep seeing her posts!

His cousin is 26 with 4 children from 4 different men. Normally she complains about being single and unloveable. I just ignore those updates. What bothers me most about her is the pictures she posts of her children. Her oldest is an 8 year old girl. Her pictures of her daughter are normal. But the 3 boys are I think 4, 2 and 1. Every picture she posts of them is the 4 year completely naked in a diaper. Or him looking like a baby hulk because he is very overweight for his age but tries to sit in a stroller or high chair. He doesn't fit so it looks uncomfortable. The 2 year is always in a high chair and mostly naked. The 1 year old is normally naked and in a play pen.

It is so cold out. We live in Pa. I just don't understand why her kids never wear clothes. Or do much of anything.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ayacocca
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:02 AM
Have you discussed this personally with her?
Rh1annaa
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:03 AM
I know many children and babies that prefer to be naked than clothed. I don't see a problem.
Kaelsma
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Apparently she can afford to heat her house to a warmer temperature than I can so she must have SOME money. (I live in PA too.) And why is this a FACEBOOK Fail? If you don't want to see her posts - HIDE her.

KJ786
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:09 AM
If it bothers you so much to see her posts, just delete her or hide her updates from your newsfeed.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Milsmum
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:10 AM
My girls are always stripping off, its a battle to keep them clothed but i always make sure its warm in my house..
Lennyloves
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:12 AM
My younger two didn't wear clothes very much in the house. Until they were in school full time and went to daycare, they'd come home strip down to their diaper/underwear. But any pic on fb they had clothes on.

Why can't you just block her?

Quoting Rh1annaa: I know many children and babies that prefer to be naked than clothed. I don't see a problem.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:12 AM
If she has heat, why do they need clothes on inside?
teddysmama09
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:14 AM

My kids hate clothes. We live in canada and it's below freezing, but our house is at 73, so it's always warm in here. 

My concern though would be the four year old still in diapers all day. Does he have special needs? Or is she just not training him? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:16 AM

My kids always stripped off their clothes... BUT am i the only one wondering why the 4 year old is wearing a diaper?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 8:17 AM
My son won't keep his clothes on but I won't post pics of him like that. I'd rather not share him in all his nude glory with the rest of the world. Would I want pics of me in my underwear online? Nope. So I'm not going to do it to him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN