Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

i will punch your daughter in the throat!!!

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:45 AM
  • 62 Replies
OK, not really but I have never had this much dislike for a child before. I posted a while back about my neighbors daughter who is just evil/mean in every sense of the word. (will post links if asked)
Lately she has been getting up around 5 or 6am and the mom brings her outside because she is constantly screaming. this is almost EVERY morning she brings her outside on her balcony and the little girl just screams. We dont even stay in the same complex but OH is this child LOUD. it is the most IRRITATING thing in the world. I know, kids will be kids, but every morning??? HELL NO. Its not only in the morning, its the afternoon, at night. Just yesterday her mom came over and asked for a few mins to herself, the little girl said she wanted to put my sons fingers in a toy to smash them, instantly reminded me why I said she could no longer be around my baby. I said I couldn't do it. she asked could she take my son and I said NO. If she needed a break, I didn't want to put my son in a position of potentially being hurt. My son usually sleep through it, unless she is RIGHT outside. But I am normally up early and can never get back to sleep. Now I'm up staring at the wall wanting to punch a little girl in the throat.

WELL GOOD MORNING.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:47 AM

damn woman, take a xanax

J-KsMommy
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
It's not the child's fault the mother has messed up raising her. So yeah I find it horrible you think about punching a child.
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Crazy
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:49 AM

Isn't there a noise ordinance in your town?

It's between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. here.

I feel badly for the mother as it's clear to me she is overwhelmed and waaaay over her head. There are parenting resources, perhaps you could take the high road and suggest she apply for some help.

susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:49 AM
4 moms liked this

I really hate that expression, "punching someone in the throat." It just sounds really  stupid, and the person saying it as well. I know it's so popular, but get off the bandwagon.

SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
OBVIOUSLY I'm not seriously thinking about punching a child in the throat. my word.

Quoting J-KsMommy: It's not the child's fault the mother has messed up raising her. So yeah I find it horrible you think about punching a child.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mes_deux_amours
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:51 AM
Complain to the apartment management?
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:52 AM
she is. ive tried to help in the past. but it ended very badly. I kept the child for several days and it was very trying. I could post the other links since some ladies seriously think I would punch a child smh.

Quoting OwlNuggets:

Isn't there a noise ordinance in your town?

It's between the hours of 10 p.m. and 8 a.m. here.

I feel badly for the mother as it's clear to me she is overwhelmed and waaaay over her head. There are parenting resources, perhaps you could take the high road and suggest she apply for some help.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:52 AM
3 moms liked this
I find it disgusting that you even SAID you want to punch a CHILD, even if you didn't mean it.
SendMeBabyDust
by Platinum Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:53 AM
the apartments are not owned by the same manager. I have spoken to mines but nothing has come of it as of yet.

Quoting mes_deux_amours: Complain to the apartment management?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN