Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

That's that white folks s&%t.........

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 98 Replies
4 moms liked this

So, for those of you who read our previous post about "Raising our boy to be gay........", you're going to love this one. In the last post I mentioned that we dont allow our boys to listen to hip hop or r&b because it's not appropiate music especially for their ages because they are still very impressionable. Well, some of the same people who made the gay statement also said that we are raising them to be white boys because we having them listening to that white folk s&%t. This is why we choose not to have friends because many of the people we know are ignorant and they will not spew that immoral garbage around us or our children. How can you raise a child to act a certain race? WTF does that even mean? Can someone please enlighten us and tell us the difference in raising your kids black and white because it's obvious that we missed the memo. Now, not to be confused with raising them as honest, hardworking, respectful and productive citizens because that is what we are doing already. I just didnt know that you could raise a child to act a certain color. At this exact moment the boys are listening to 1D and cleaning their rooms and according to the ignorant individual we know they are acting gay and white.

by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:03 AM
3 moms liked this

I don't understand how some parents over-complicate raising well-adjusted and well-rounded children.

TrouserMouse
by Emerald Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:04 AM
7 moms liked this
I don't think any music, movies, or media in general will override my parenting or what is innate to my children. My kids listen to rap/hip hop and it isn't going to turn them immoral any more than 1D will turn your kids gay.
Aujonfire
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:06 AM
5 moms liked this
But justin bieber on the other hand...jk! Lol

Quoting TrouserMouse: I don't think any music, movies, or media in general will override my parenting or what is innate to my children. My kids listen to rap/hip hop and it isn't going to turn them immoral any more than 1D will turn your kids gay.
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM
Why do you give a fuck what others think?
LoveMeChain
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:08 AM

This killed me! ^_^

Quoting SugarbearNHoney:

At this exact moment the boys are listening to 1D and cleaning their rooms and according to the ignorant individual we know they are acting gay and white.

Shame on people who said these prejudiced things. Something my husband always says is that ignorance is LOUD.

From what I've read on the other post and this one, you and your partner sound like great mothers! Don't let ignorance affect your lovely family.

teddysmama09
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I think your friends have a serious case of the crazies lol. Me and my brothers grew up listening to musical soundtracks and old country. None of us grew up to be broadway stars or cowboys.

SugarbearNHoney
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:09 AM

I can care less what others think. I just know that we cant be the only ones who find this kind of garbage to be morally repugnant. We use cafemom as a venting session.

Quoting hautemama83: Why do you give a fuck what others think?

Abby.N.Amys.Mom
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:10 AM
I didn't realize you could do that. Hmm.

Ignorant people is what they are.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I got nothin. I heard that a lot tho in my old neighborhood... I played my country music loud and proud and would get told to turn it down by my neighbors...my response: when I can hear it over your crap I will. (They listened to the worst of the worst hip hop/rap thug music that all it talked about was getting drunk, beating women, and doing drugs)
SugarbearNHoney
by Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM

That's the thing, we choose not to have friends. These are family members that we had to endure during the holiday season.

Quoting teddysmama09:

I think your friends have a serious case of the crazies lol. Me and my brothers grew up listening to musical soundtracks and old country. None of us grew up to be broadway stars or cowboys.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured