Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Vaccination debate?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies

No matter which side of the fence you're on what do you think? Do you think there are too many vaccinations in the first months of life? I vaccinate my children ( except for the flu shot) but I feel like there are so many shots at once and right at the beginning of life.... Why so much at once? They are so tiny and new I just don't get that. Also why Is Hep B administered right after birth? I just feel like there are so many more vaccinations then there used to be and having so many in the first year makes me worry. I feel like thats a lot to load such a tiny baby with :(

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JackieGirl007
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I'm on the side of, at the very least, delayed vaccines.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, way to many! Babies still have their immune system build up from being in the womb for the first 6 months of life. They do not need all that poison. 

And hepatitis b...what a horrible first vaccine for a baby. Sharing needles or having sex, don't think my new born will be doing that for a while!

no shots at all for my family ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

We do not vaccinate at all. 73% of kids under the age of 6 are vaccinated,which means 27% are not???I think parents are getting smarter and not listening to mainstream doctors as much???thank goodness :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:09 PM
2 moms liked this

We do not give our kids any shots! We have 7 kids (DH and I were never vaccinated either)

it seems they're coming up with a vaccine for everything and anything now a days! 

I wish parents would do more research and make their own decisions...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:11 PM

No vaccines here either! Way way to many vaccines for babies, those poor babies don't even get a chance to build up an immunity before poisons and crap are injected into them. It's quite disgusting if you ask me!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:12 PM

We selective vaccinate. We do not do any until 2 years of age. Then we do one vaccine every 6 months. There are only 5 my kids get anyways. All the others are silly, pointless vaccines that the gov wants to make $ on. Sorry, I'm not paying you to poison my kids :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:23 PM

I'm shocked at the amount of non vaxers! We vaxed my 1st for the first 2 years, then stopped. My other 4 kids have 0 vaccines. My oldest has horrible allergies and borderline autism. My other 4 kids are extremely healthy! We did a mercury detox on my oldest and his allergies are GONE! After that, I will never touch a vaccine, EVER! Knowing the mercury did so much damage to my kid is disgusting! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:28 PM

There are way to many given in the 1st year! 20 years ago, the  vax scheduel was not even half what it is now! There is absolutely no need for hep to be given at birth! It's just a way of making money! It's sickening! 

My cousin is also our family doctor and she does not vaccinate and the horror stories I hear from her of  families who vaccinated then quit because something happend is soo soo sad!!!

the cons of vaccinating outweigh the pros by far!!! You may not see damage right away, but I believe there are many long term effects that we don't connect yet!

Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:31 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh yes. Thank goodness for more people making society more dangerous. Especially your unvaccinated snowflakes. Hooray!
This is the dumbest anti vaccination response yet.

Quoting Anonymous:

We do not vaccinate at all. 73% of kids under the age of 6 are vaccinated,which means 27% are not???I think parents are getting smarter and not listening to mainstream doctors as much???thank goodness :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:33 PM
I can see why they do that...god forbid some horrible person does that to your child...
Quoting Anonymous:

Yes, way to many! Babies still have their immune system build up from being in the womb for the first 6 months of life. They do not need all that poison. 

And hepatitis b...what a horrible first vaccine for a baby. Sharing needles or having sex, don't think my new born will be doing that for a while!

no shots at all for my family ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)