Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Holding my dog down while the male does his thing....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies

dog refuses to breed - need advice

i purchased a pit bull for breeding purposes. devi is a 10 month old pit bull. i breed pits for a living and often have 3 litters at a time. i'm getting ready to retire 2 of my breeders and want to breed devi now that she is on her first heat. she is refusing to breed and growls and attacks at my males when they try humping her. i have put a muzzle on her and put her on a short tie out so the males can try and she refuses to breed. last nite i tried locking her and 2 males in a kennel together so there would be limited room and she couln't fight and the 2 males ended up fighting. i have her locked in the mud room with my 3 males hoping they can breed her and so far there has been no luck its caused more attacks then anything.
ive been doing this for years and never had a dog refuse to breed. aside from muzzling her and holding her down while the male dog does his thing i am at a loss of what to do
any advice would be great i am ready to just destroy her and take a loss on my $550

Uhm...EWW!  This is an ad on Craigslist asking for advice about that...And the gross mind image of some random dude holding his dog while the male dog impregnates it...Gross...Not to mention what hes doing is overall wrong and backyard breeding...

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JamieBue38
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
What the fuck.
Don't dogs have to be like 2 to start breeding anyway? Poor puppy :(
I'm sure this has to be illegal... report them
thetrollcat
by Meow on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:04 PM

lol... coughs I mean well uh....

wow

Nice_Dragon
by Bronze Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Poor dogs.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:07 PM
2 moms liked this

Get his info and report him. Thats animal abuse. IMO

Mom-does-hair
by Gold Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:07 PM
That is sad to breed her so young! They say over a year old is best. Geez. Destroy a dog because she won't breed. Sad.
lalaboosh
by on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Omfg, why would anyone think it's ok to force animals to have sex? That's rape! And just destroy her? Way to make her sound like a fucking china hutch
BEXi
by BEXi on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

WTF!!! I would report that asshole.

csxt99
by Jennifer on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Why doesn't the idiot just straight out ask how to build a rape stand?  It sounds like that is what he or she wants to know.

Ashley1113
by Ley on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:09 PM
Um, breeding her on her first heat increases her chances of uterine cancer. AND IDIOTS LIKE HIM ARE WHY THERE SHOULD BE A DAMN TEST TO OWN ANY ANIMALS!
mysticatgal
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2013 at 11:10 PM
2 moms liked this
Report it! That's sick and the poor dog. Especially the mention of destroying the poor girl
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN