Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I had enough

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

My neighbors below me moved in a couple months ago. I've met them a couple times. I know they have an infant and a kid around 5. I hear the baby crying and the kid making typical kid noises.  But that's not what bothers me. I always hear them calling their kid and effing idiot. Shut the f*** up stupid ass. Threatening to beat his ass. There's disciplining a child and then there's verbal abuse. Ive on a couple occasions heard yelling about the baby crying. I obviously can't see them so idk if physical is going on. With how verbally abusive they are to him I worry they may be saying shut the f*** up to the infant. I've heard too many times about parents injuring their babies because of crying. Today the dad went on and on for an hour cussing out the kid. He was yelling so loud he woke my son up from his nap. It was to the point of disrupting and annoying. Again there's sounds of neighbors but not as bad as the father is. I finally called about them. Against my wishes the complex called the cops. I just wanted them to know. He showed up and the dad tripped all over uh uh umm and said "I was uhh watching ball. Uhh yeah yeah. Ball". I'm glad the officer didn't go ok bye. He asked him if there were children there. He told the cop yeah and the officer asked to see his kids. What happened after that I'm not sure. I quit paying attention. I worried about those kids. I've never in my life heard parents treating their children that way. 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Bump

caligirl7613
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:38 AM
well you called. so i mean not much more you can do you know
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BEXi
by BEXi on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:39 AM

:(

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Keep calling. Every time it happens. Record him yelling if you can. Not a whole lot more you can do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:51 AM

I don't understand what could make a parent THAT mad. Especially a 5 year old. If my DS did something wrong I may say what were you thinking but never would I go on for an hr calling him a fucking idiot.

Quoting Anonymous: Keep calling. Every time it happens. Record him yelling if you can. Not a whole lot more you can do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:57 AM
Some people have issues. Maybe he's a drunk. You just have to do all that you can to try to help the kid. Even if it doesn't get better, you at least tried :/

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't understand what could make a parent THAT mad. Especially a 5 year old. If my DS did something wrong I may say what were you thinking but never would I go on for an hr calling him a fucking idiot.

Quoting Anonymous: Keep calling. Every time it happens. Record him yelling if you can. Not a whole lot more you can do.

Miss_Metal_Spaz
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Ugh my neighbor does that. He is so mean to his dd. and always calling her names. I haven't seen the kids in a while since he and his woman had a big yelling argument outside about how she caught him cheating. I've seen them once or twice since that night
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)