Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I harass the grocery store checker

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:49 AM
  • 6 Replies
I stand in the line and complain loudly about her taking too long, tell her to be careful with my fruits and not to smash my bread, and give her a hard time about counting back my change.

She laughs and threatens to tp my house then steals one of my bottles of water.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
copperked
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:51 AM
It's nice to be able to shop where your friends work. :)
TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:52 AM

I assume she is either your daughter or a friend.

Miss_Metal_Spaz
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:57 AM
My aunt used to do that to me at walmart. Glad I don't work there anymore. But it always brightened my day when people I know went through my lines.
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol she's my friend her son and my daughter are in the same class. I sometimes get funny looks from other people in the line though. Last week she was having a bad day so I bought her a candy bar then told her manager she took my candy he told me she deserves it for putting up with me.

Quoting TableforSeven:

I assume she is either your daughter or a friend.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:09 AM
If she's on the line near the door I pretend to not see her as I'm walking through, like out my hand over my face lol. She yells at her manager "hey watch that lady there she's trouble

Quoting Miss_Metal_Spaz: My aunt used to do that to me at walmart. Glad I don't work there anymore. But it always brightened my day when people I know went through my lines.
Miss_Metal_Spaz
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:04 AM
Lol good thing y'all have a good relationship

Quoting LCWAmommy: If she's on the line near the door I pretend to not see her as I'm walking through, like out my hand over my face lol. She yells at her manager "hey watch that lady there she's trouble

Quoting Miss_Metal_Spaz: My aunt used to do that to me at walmart. Glad I don't work there anymore. But it always brightened my day when people I know went through my lines.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)