Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex with the ex

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Okay here it is...

I can not stop having sex with my ex! I try to stay away but end up giving in to my urges after a few months. Nobody knows this and would be very upset with me if they did. I hate myself for it but all I want to do is have sex with him! I do not want to be his wife anymore. We are divorced but he wants to get back together but that is not something that can EVER happen again. I love him but he is a complete ass. Sure he can be an extremely sweet prince charming when he wants to be but I am on to that act and he knows it. He is an abusive manipulative jerk in truth. I have grown wise to his manipulative ways but I am extremely vunerable to his sex appeal. I just have sex with him then don't care to be around him.

It seems twisted and wrong. I have tried having sex with other people but it is not the same. With my ex, the sex is just exciting and good.

Am I the only one in this twisted game? This has been going on for years!

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:19 AM
If you're content with just being a side piece go ahead.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Once Jan 10 comes, I think it marks the one year of me sleeping with my ex.... he's amazing in bed and I don't gotta work through those "first time jitters" with him.

Between me and my ex though, neither of us wants to get back together (although part of me does miss my bed being warm lol... I should get a dog)... if either of us get more feelings, we'll call it quits. I think you should... in a way, you're leading him on

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:25 AM
I have been beyond clear to him that we are never getting back together. He is a jerk really but I seem to be sexually attracted to jerks.

Quoting Anonymous: Once Jan 10 comes, I think it marks the one year of me sleeping with my ex.... he's amazing in bed and I don't gotta work through those "first time jitters" with him.

Between me and my ex though, neither of us wants to get back together (although part of me does miss my bed being warm lol... I should get a dog)... if either of us get more feelings, we'll call it quits. I think you should... in a way, you're leading him on

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:25 AM
You need to see a therapist. It's psychological.
TexTornado
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:28 AM

I have always felt it was so degrading to do that.  So I could never. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Does he still have those feelings though? If he does, let him go. If not, I figure it's between two consenting adults. If you have rules and boundaries, it'll be ok. One of ours is, if we date/have sex with someone else, we let the other person know, then go from there.

Quoting Anonymous: I have been beyond clear to him that we are never getting back together. He is a jerk really but I seem to be sexually attracted to jerks.

Quoting Anonymous: Once Jan 10 comes, I think it marks the one year of me sleeping with my ex.... he's amazing in bed and I don't gotta work through those "first time jitters" with him.

IBNeaters
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:31 AM

Whatever floats your boat--but the thought makes me sick to my stomach.  Can't even stand being in the same room with the idiot!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Ex sex happens often because it's familiar, it's comfortable, it's "safe", and it lets one avoid a "whole" relationship with all the trimmings (ups and downs, emotions, etc). It can keep you from moving on with your life. And prevent you from possibly finding new love someday.

And if it's good sex .... all the harder to leave it! But for both your sakes, you should think about moving on and breaking the "habit", lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:34 AM
Sigh...I was the same with my ex. He was toxic, just absolutely terrible to be around and he was abusive physically, mentally, verbally....you name it. Oh and he was insane. Legitimately insane lol. So much so, that I had to leave him because his moods would just jump around so drastically I never knew if I was going to wake up to my lover or the crazy person living in his head. But the sex with him was just, ah! exhilarating! I think it has something to do with crazy people being great in bed. I eventually had to break that off too though because although I wasn't sleeping with anyone else, the paranoid delusions in his head started creating imaginary scenarios where I was and in his head I still belonged to him so yeah....yikes. I'd be careful if I were you lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:39 AM

LOL I know someone who has a romp in the hay with her ex. He has a steady and she's remarried lol. Hell one time when dh left her she asked for help with SOME of the bills because she had their kids and they needed a roof over their heads. DH left cleaning out the bank account because she threw him out so there was no way she could pay the bills. Had a romp in the hay and he paid for EVERYTHING except the internet because that was a luxury not a necessity but it was on 10-15 dollars because of the package plan she had. Paid the mortage, electricity, phone, water and a few other bills.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)