Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weirdest thing a guy did during sex?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
What was it.?
I have two one I asked my ex to go down on me. He hadn't at this point. I am very clean and never had a guy react weird before. My ex got down there poked my vagina a few times and then asked if I could take a shower. Mind you I take good care of myself and am overly OCD about cleanliness.
The second wasn't during sex but my ex (different one than the first mentioned) begged to eat me out on my period.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:50 AM
He farted a couple times during sex... :/ we stopped. Never talked to him again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:52 AM

i knew a guy that sang the alphabet as he went down on me. That was strange as hell.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:52 AM

I had a one-night stand/friends with benefits/"possible moving friendship to something more" evening with a guy that worked in the same building as me in college.  He was a nice guy, things were fine, etc.  Round #1 was fun, sat and talked for a while and then decided that we were going to have round #2.  He wasn't up for the task, which would have been fine until he said "Well, I guess this is God's way of telling me that we are horrible sinners."  That put the halt on most everything, including any friendship we had.  Seriously, telling me that I'm a sinner because you can't get it up again?   Whatever.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:55 AM

Damn, that is strange!!! I hope you at least enjoyed it when he got to the "O" lol

Quoting Anonymous:

i knew a guy that sang the alphabet as he went down on me. That was strange as hell.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:58 AM

LOL! Not really, he kept missing the mark. If ya know what I mean.

Quoting Anonymous:

Damn, that is strange!!! I hope you at least enjoyed it when he got to the "O" lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:07 AM
He didn't get as far as actually doing it, but he couldn't find a condom and asked if he could use a plastic Baggie instead...... No just no.
There was another guy that kept humming the theme song to star trekk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:00 AM
Ok this is with my SO lol he likes to blow in my asshole to make me fart.
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:02 AM
I can't think of anything strange, and I have had a lot of sex lol
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:04 AM
I can't think of anything off hand..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)