• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jus woke up to my dh really sick

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:52 AM
  • 4 Replies
:-( I feel so bad for him. And I'm so worried about my babies getting it if it's a bug.
I am wondering tho if it's somethin he ate. He normally doesn't eat a Ton but tonight he told me that he had popcorn and an entire package of chips ahoy cookies
I really hope that's all it was :(
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
BrownEyedGirl86
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:57 AM
Hope he feels better. Chances are it probably is what he ate.

It happened to me this weekend I thought I was going to die. I started juicing and oh dear did I feel sick!!!!
robinclements86
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:14 AM
Thanks :( I know worrying and being paranoid doesn't help but I always get like this. I'm gonna take the kids an go somewhere tom if he is still sick

Quoting BrownEyedGirl86: Hope he feels better. Chances are it probably is what he ate.

It happened to me this weekend I thought I was going to die. I started juicing and oh dear did I feel sick!!!!
TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:16 AM
An entire pack of cookies? I bet he never does that again. Sheesh.
robinclements86
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:29 AM
I know. He is only 135 lbs I googled it and there are 34 cookies in the package.
But was has me worrying is this. I made tacos tonight and the meat said use by dec 22. Normally I would never even risk it. But I opened it and it looked and smelled normal and fine. So I used it. Now I'm terrified I poisoned him and worried bout the babies

Quoting TrouserMouse: An entire pack of cookies? I bet he never does that again. Sheesh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)