Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ewww, women chewing tobacco?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies

My sister is 49 and has been a life long smoker.  She now says she has quit and has started doing dip.  I find dip totally gross and not a woman thing.  Do you know any women that do dip or chew?  Does it bother you?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:01 AM
My father's mother.
TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:03 AM
It is disgusting for anyone, male or female, to do it. It doesn't suddenly become less disgusting when a man does it.
ViviAnne43
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:04 AM

My son is now 28 and dips.  There have been times when I've been out of cigarettes and will take his dip but it's nothing I do very often.  I don't mind it, just not something I would do in public. 

Bubbie0809
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:05 AM
Yuck
barrelracer1699
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:13 AM

I went to college with a couple girls that dipped. Then again I went to a very country school. The one actually had the skoal ring in her back pocket! Why should it bother me that a woman over a man dips? It isn't my mouth!

Cassie2115
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:14 AM
I work with a woman who did. To be fair we worked in a hog barn so the only way to smoke was to shower out and shower back in. At least three guys also did so she wasn't the only one. I didn't even notice it most of the time.
copperked
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:17 AM
If I can see it or smell it, it makes me gag, no matter who is chewing it. I used to work with a guy who didn't tuck his very well and he would drool brown streaks down his shirt.....and he didn't seem to ever wash his shirts. I'm gagging just thinking about it.
readyforhim
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:17 AM

Thankfully no, I don't know anyone

firebird78
by JKL's mom on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:34 AM
Gross......
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)