Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finding Money $$

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

I decided to clean out my purse this morning, and upon doing so, i found $237!!!!  score!  i thought i misplaced or spent $200 of it, so i didnt think anything of it, but finding it this morning was a very good wake up!

have you ever thought you spent money or misplaced money or just found money in your personal belongings that you thought was gone or forgot about?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
georgiana5
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Nope! My theiving son always gets to it but I can never remember how much was in there in the first place.  So I can't catch him in the act!  Now he has his own money I find a few dollars. (he is sixteen).

If money does go missing in an obvious way I just casually ask for it back and he puts it back.

duejan13th
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Yes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
acrogodess
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:26 AM
I only had that happen once and it was just $40
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
copperked
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:30 AM
I found $20 in my Bible once. I think I had put it in there to encourage myself to read it more, but then forgot about it. Lol
brenda025
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:32 AM

Not that much at one time....I have missed placed $40 and $50 never to find it again :(

suzanneyea
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:54 AM

I left $200 in the ATM last week.

super123momma
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:59 AM
Burn

Quoting suzanneyea:

suzanneyea
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:01 AM

Quoting super123momma: Burn

Quoting suzanneyea:

Do I dare admit that this was the second time I have done that? 

Plus, I had to pay a $160 traffic ticket last week and am now in NYC, spending a shit ton of money. I hate spending money, yet it is all I am doing this past week

MaskedMomma
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:02 AM
I want to go on a shopping spree next I'm in ny, but am large busted, any suggestions?

Quoting suzanneyea:

Quoting suzanneyea:

Plus, I had to pay a $160 traffic ticket last week and am now in NYC, spending a shit ton of money. I hate spending money, yet it is all I am doing this past week

suzanneyea
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I go to the same stores everytime cause they are in my neighbourhood. I hit Bloomingdales and Barney's. maybe Ralph Lauren on 72. Most of the time I am here, I am entertaining my kids with my mom, so museums, zoos, broadway shows... I have done more tourist crap so ponce I left the city than I ever did growing up here!

Quoting MaskedMomma: I want to go on a shopping spree next I'm in ny, but am large busted, any suggestions?

Quoting suzanneyea:

Quoting suzanneyea:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)