• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when its it to far.. isnt this against our rights.. our country is going in the wrong direction!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:43 AM
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

http://youtu.be/s8zYrLJGjM4   they are pinning ppl down to force a blood draw.. in the jail. even if they concent they still get strapped down.

i cant figure out how to get the actual video on here but i posted the link..

This is happening in America and it is beyond words. I am not a lawyer but simple common sense tells me our country is going in the wrong direction. What is next listening to our cell phone conversations? Knocking down doors without a subpoena?

baby development
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:46 AM

my dh was telling me about an article he read , they do already listen to our cell phone conversations... I'll have to ask him later where he saw the article , then Ill come back and post it for you.

CABZS
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:47 AM

I can't watch it but they can already listen to calls.  Our country has been going in the wrong direction for years.

So many are ok w/rights being taken away out of fear, that is one of the quickest ways to lose our freedoms.  More people need to stand up & say enough is enough, but I don't see that happening bc too many are ok w/these things & too many want more laws & restrictions on everyone. 

CV3
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:47 AM
I dont feel like watching the video but the government has been listening to pur conversations for years. Where have you been?
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:49 AM
our government?

Nooo! bUt they care about us and want what's best for us!

pfffft. fuckers.
imthatgirl0607
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:50 AM
I thought they could listen to calls. Thats not new. And honestly, im fine with that.

Cant watch the video though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:51 AM
The government accessing our private records without our consent has been even on the news. The NSA is over stepping their boundaries, and this shit is ridiculous. I'm glad I rarely talk on the phone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:53 AM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
You need to change the title of your post. It doesn't make sense. When it's is to far?
TrouserMouse
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:56 AM
They need to put more money into education.
abecee
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:56 AM

We have been losing our rights slowly for many years. I'm sure there is more to the story than this few second clip shows.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)