Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

parenting advice from woman who are not parents!!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:45 AM
  • 6 Replies
My cousin recently got married, his new wife sent a friend request on fb so I accepted. I've never met her just heard a few things, all good. They do not have any children but at least a couple times a week she'll post something with advice for parents, suggestions, or judgements. Her advice is ignorant! Last week it was if your going out to the store 1. Do your hair and get dressed 2. Dont bring your kids. Today it was parents who get their infant daughters ears pierced are just creating more work for themselves. Wtf!? Seriously I can't wait to see her as a mom!
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
An0nym0use
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:47 AM
Well, I agree with everything but the "don't bring your kids statements".
You should at least run a brush through your hair and get dressed. Make yourself look presentable.
And parents who get their infant daughter's ears pierced ARE creating more work for themselves. Who is taking care of the ears? The parents.
monkeydavis05
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:48 AM

i'd start posting advice directed at ppl who have no business giving advice, and tag her in it

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM
I hate people like that. I never leave m house without being properly dressed with makeup and hair, but i don't listen to what people tell me. And i pierced my dds ears at 7 weeks.
I have a cousin like, advice about everything. Yet never been married, or even a serious relationship, no Kids, but knows all about everything.
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:50 AM
my sistrts are full of advice when they didnt have kids. my oldest sister now has a kid and freaks out over everythjng and cant tell her no. my other sister was datibg a guy with kids but they were all older.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JerseyAirGurl
by *Ada* on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:51 AM

It's FB... Unfriend or hide it on your newsfeed 

momma219
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:22 AM
None of her advice was directed towards me as I said we've never met. I usually get dressed before I go out and always do my hair but there have been days where I needed to grab milk and went in my pjs. My dd had her ears pierced at 3m, it was not anymore work. I wash her ears everyday just like I wash the rest of her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)