Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is it that hard to do your job

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
Seriously. Just messed up my day. Well partial day.

I made an appt to see an orthopedic dr today for an injury. Made the appt for 930. Made an appt at 11 as well. I came in the the Ortho at 9am to do paperwork.

I am sitting and sitting and finally at 5 to 10 walk up to the desk ask why I'm still waiting. The desk clerk said, your appt is at 10. She told you to be here at 930. I said no ma'am she told me my appt was at 930. I came in at 9 to do paperwork.

She said oh I'm sorry she should have told you the appt was at 10.

Well thanks. Now I'm going to have to pay $40 for missing my next appt

Ugh
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this

No they messed up not you. Talk to her right now about it and make sure she gives you something in writing saying you don't owe a "missing appt fee"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:15 AM
No I'm still sitting here. At the first appt. I have to have this injury looked at :-( it impacts my job. I can't leave
I'm still waiting. 1016 and I'm still.waiting! I want to scream

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

No they messed up not you. Talk to her right now about it and make sure she gives you something in writing saying you don't owe a "missing appt fee"

mymomisthebomb
by on Dec. 31, 2013 at 9:51 AM

I hate waiting, I am thinking if my appt is at 9 that means it is at 9 not 9:30 or 10! People do not have all day to wait and I have been on the other side of things to and we use to have a 10 min max waiting time! Which worked out good cause he was running people in and out and in and out!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)