Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a chick magnet..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I'm pretty sure the lady at the nail salon finds me sexually attractive. One of the first times I went to get my eyebrows waxed and she went on and on about how beautiful I am and my nice body.

I went for a pedicure with the BFF the other day and (same chick) as she was massaging my legs and feet my toes kept getting buried in her breasts. Wtf.. lmao. I'm pretty sure she was liking it too.

I also had a massuese keep me an extra 30 minutes and she focused on my ass muscles for majority of the time. Dont get me wrong.. i totally didnt mind at the time. Right before she finished she said "we better stop or they're going to come looking for us" which made me feel a little uncomfortable lol.

Ever been hit on by a woman?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kaybayblee3
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:25 AM

lol

but yeah I have been hit on by a few women

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Yes and it makes me uncomfortable.

Nice_Dragon
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Yes, one was a friend. Awkward.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:33 AM
Yeah, quite a bit actually. It doesn't bother me.
Bitch.please
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:35 AM
Yep, my dh and I was out shopping and I was looking for a Halloween costume (army girl) and at this particular store the girl asked if I needed help blah blah and I told her what I was looking for and she said my husband is military and has some bdu's you can have/use, so she gave me her number and I called her later that evening, she didn't answer, but then started texting shortly after and she started telling me how sexy I was...wow, it was crazy! I don't even know if she was married...I think it was just a ploy to get my number. ..she was pretty hot, but I'm not into girls.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Hahahh nice screenname btw.

I rememeber the first time I was hit on by a lesbian. I was in middleschool in lunch line with my hands inymy hoodie and this chick tried putting her hands in my hoodie too.. very awkward. It flatters me now though even though I'm not gay.

Quoting Bitch.please: Yep, my dh and I was out shopping and I was looking for a Halloween costume (army girl) and at this particular store the girl asked if I needed help blah blah and I told her what I was looking for and she said my husband is military and has some bdu's you can have/use, so she gave me her number and I called her later that evening, she didn't answer, but then started texting shortly after and she started telling me how sexy I was...wow, it was crazy! I don't even know if she was married...I think it was just a ploy to get my number. ..she was pretty hot, but I'm not into girls.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:41 AM
Wow yeah!!!!

Quoting Nice_Dragon:

Yes, one was a friend. Awkward.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I bet you're hot!

Quoting kaybayblee3:

lol

but yeah I have been hit on by a few women

UnFFnStoppable4
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:42 AM
I don't get hit on by women :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)