Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Skylanders...any moms that know about this...I have a question!!!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM
  • 54 Replies

So we got the skylanders swap force package with a couple extra of the swap force characters. In some parts of the games, it says that you need a skylanders giant to open certain things. So we bought a character that was in a box that said Skylanders Giants and it still wont work. Are only certain Skylanders Giants, actual giants?

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LittleBlueOwl
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:26 AM
haha we have I think almost every sky landers and I still can't answer this for you sorry here's a bump
imthatgirl0607
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:27 AM

The game is set up so you need certain figures to do certain things. We eventually gave up on that game, way too much of an investment to keep playing it. 

Hoppers33
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Yes, there are actual giants. They're a couple inches bigger than the regular ones.
Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Yes only the really big ones are giants. Want me to take a pic of my giants for you?

4everJs
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah. You need an actual Giant. Some Skylanders Giants figures aren't...Giants. LOL!

My son has almost all of them.

I swear, that game is genius at getting your money!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ivegotrhythm
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this
This.

Enjoy the money pit!!! LOL!

I swear I kick myself every day for every getting him started on this.

Quoting Hoppers33: Yes, there are actual giants. They're a couple inches bigger than the regular ones.
Cafe Kelly
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:31 AM

My son loves Skylanders too.

There is a whole series of Skylander Giants but only a few are considered actual giants. They are bigger than the regular Skylanders. The actual giants are Ninjini, Crusher, Bouncer, Hot Head, Swarm, Tree Rex, Thumpback, and Eye Brawl-- I think that's all of them.

Denecia
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:32 AM
Yeah there are actual giants. They are bigger than the others. I personally love skylanders.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mhaney03
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Yeah yeah need an actual GIANT one... Man I have so many skylanders in this house.. they have Giants for the 360 then their dad bought them a Wii U for christmas so I bought the swapforce game and a bunch of characters.  Those things are like legos if you step on them though!

Cafe Kelly
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this

I do too!

Quoting ivegotrhythm: This.

Enjoy the money pit!!! LOL!

I swear I kick myself every day for every getting him started on this.

Quoting Hoppers33: Yes, there are actual giants. They're a couple inches bigger than the regular ones.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)