Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lovey?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:35 AM
  • 21 Replies
What is your child's lovey if they have one?

Dds is her pink and white zebra striped fleece blanket with a zebra head attached to it. It was a gift from someone and she goes everywhere with it.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Carrot.

Old Carrot on the left, new Carrot on the right.

When the old Carrot started looking ratty and fragile and I came across an identical Carrot at wal-mart, I did the magical dryer trick and hid the old Carrot in her cedar chest and she now has the new one :)

KelliansMom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:38 AM
1 mom liked this
He never had one. He would rather snuggle with me then anything else. All though now at five he will take his Lego humans (Lego minifigures) to bed with him.
ProudMommaBear
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM
That's a great idea! Man now I wish I could find dds blanky somewhere... I haven't ever seen it before. :/ my mom couldn't ever do that with my blanky since it was handmade by my aunt.
Quoting OwlNuggets:

Carrot.

Old Carrot on the left, new Carrot on the right.

When the old Carrot started looking ratty and fragile and I came across an identical Carrot at wal-mart, I did the magical dryer trick and hid the old Carrot in her cedar chest and she now has the new one :)

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Yup, one has a moose and one has pooh bear. 

.Zombie.Girl.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Yep, DD1 has a big Mickey and DD2 has a Minnie.

sarasunshine99
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:43 AM

A Waterford pillow case.  When he was a baby/toddler and we would all be in our bed to snuggle he would love to put his face on one of our pillow cases.  We didn't catch on for a while that it was the same one every time.  One night when he was about 4, I went to bed and one of my pillows was missing its case...sure enough he took it off and took it bed.  I must say he has good taste because it really is a beautiful fabric.  

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Believe me I was THRILLED when I came across another Carrot!!! It's one of those extremely cheap Easter stuffies you see at Wal-Mart in the bins and for whatever reason after not carrying them for a couple seasons, they had them back again last year.

SCOREEEEEE!

Quoting ProudMommaBear: That's a great idea! Man now I wish I could find dds blanky somewhere... I haven't ever seen it before. :/ my mom couldn't ever do that with my blanky since it was handmade by my aunt.

AVE SATANAS!
Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:43 AM

My twins both have their blankie they like to take everywhere.  They are identical blankets that a lady that my ex husband used to work with, crocheted for them, they are pink, purple, and sparkly white.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Ds has a stuffed blue horse. And dd has an old satin pillowcase.
UnFFnStoppable4
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:44 AM
My daughter has Lamby. A pastel pink lamb she got from her uncle on Easter when she was 1. She's 9 now and it's still in her bed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)