Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GAH! Come on already!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:49 AM
  • 11 Replies

Have you ever transferred money in to paypal and then nearly died of anticipation while you wait for the transfer to go through? lol Every day I check. I don't remember when I transferred it. It seems like a week ago but I'm pretty sure it was Saturday. Come on! I want a new camera!

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Heisenberg
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:20 PM

BUMP!

SusanD
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:22 PM
I've never had to wait on it to show up. I just use my Paypal debit card.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:22 PM
It shouldn't take that long. My transfers have never taken more than 24 hours. Check that out.
Heisenberg
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:25 PM

I used to have one of those, but I just opened a new account. :(

Quoting SusanD: I've never had to wait on it to show up. I just use my Paypal debit card.

Heisenberg
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:26 PM

I think if you link a credit card to the site it's faster. I should have transferred a month ago. :( 

Quoting Anonymous: It shouldn't take that long. My transfers have never taken more than 24 hours. Check that out.

imakehimscream
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:26 PM
I have never used pay pal. How does it work
LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Yup.

I got it specfically because I was tired of waiting a week for money to transfer to my bank account from PayPal. :-p

Quoting SusanD: I've never had to wait on it to show up. I just use my Paypal debit card.

Heisenberg
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:29 PM

It's just like an online account. I'm buying my camera off of eBay. I typically only use Paypal for my Itunes account and never need a ton of money in there. You can transfer money in and out to any other account you have, but I think when you link it to a bank account and not a credit card it takes longer. 

Quoting imakehimscream: I have never used pay pal. How does it work

imakehimscream
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Oh okay

Quoting Heisenberg:

It's just like an online account. I'm buying my camera off of eBay. I typically only use Paypal for my Itunes account and never need a ton of money in there. You can transfer money in and out to any other account you have, but I think when you link it to a bank account and not a credit card it takes longer. 

Quoting imakehimscream: I have never used pay pal. How does it work

Zazayam
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Haha, yep! Takes far too long sometimes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)