Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I love bad news

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

Not! ugh!. Im staying with my mom for a year because  im  fixing my house due to a fire. I applied to college and since im living with my mom i had to have her info down. Well it starts next week and the finical aid guy calls and says i have to take out that i have a child i am supporting for what reason i cant remember. So i did that and now i have to wait 3-5 days for it to be updated which means ill have to use this shitty laptop to do my class work on. Ugh it takes at least 4 days to ship the books and laptop. :/ (its all online classes)

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
owl0210
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:32 PM
How can you start classes without the financial aid package being completed?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:35 PM

itll be completed before class starts.  i just wont be getting my books or laptop in time

Quoting owl0210: How can you start classes without the financial aid package being completed?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:41 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:45 PM

so you're going to an online school with a loan, and you need them to ship you your books *and* a laptop?  ahhhh, the scent of wasted money for a worthless certificate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:49 PM

No loans yet pell grants. Yes they are shipping books and a laptop. It takes about 4 days to ship so they wont be here till the latest next friday. Classes start monday. And i dont see how its a worthless certificate  or how im wasting money.

Quoting Anonymous:

so you're going to an online school with a loan, and you need them to ship you your books *and* a laptop?  ahhhh, the scent of wasted money for a worthless certificate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:10 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)