Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What am I going to do with this dog?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:48 PM
  • 43 Replies

I guess I'm going to have to get her a kennel...

She chewed up both my kids new UGG boots. I'm so annoyed with her. I spent over $100 on these shoes! I don't even know when she did it... I just went to go get the boots and they are destroyed. They were in the boxes in my dd's room. She always goes after UGG's. I obviously learned to put them away, but now she's getting them from the away place! 

She has all kinds of chew toys and free run of 5 acers. What is her problem? 

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Gabeys_Mommy
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Crate her when you can't see her. Our dog is great but would do the same if not kenneled. She started playing Houdini a few weeks ago and kept getting out. Now we have to locked it and bungy cord the door shut. i
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM

WOW........that sucks

I am so glad we have no pets now, lol My 17 year old got several pairs of UGGS this year and I would be pissed off if these boots were ruined so soon

sara82lee
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM
When I first got my dog, she chewed and destroyed everything when I left because of separation anxiety. I got her a muzzle that was big enough to let her drink but not really open her mouth to chew anything. It sounds cruel, but I only had to do it for a few weeks before she learned to behave herself.
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:51 PM
1 mom liked this

I literally JUST got these shoes yesterday... I am so mad. She's outside right now until I can look at her lol.

Quoting Sassy762:

WOW........that sucks

I am so glad we have no pets now, lol My 17 year old got several pairs of UGGS this year and I would be pissed off if these boots were ruined so soon

Momma2Warriors
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Shoes are made of leather... Rawhide is kind of leather.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Dogs like to chew. I would be pissed too. Just one of the mnay reasons we don't have a dog right now. Just not into dealing with nonsense.

KJ786
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:52 PM
How old is the dog?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:52 PM

She's been here for almost a year! She has not stopped chewing at all. I keep her in the bathroom at night time, but during the day if she's inside, she will still find a way to sneak and chew on things! She's outside right now because I'm still really mad at her.

Quoting sara82lee: When I first got my dog, she chewed and destroyed everything when I left because of separation anxiety. I got her a muzzle that was big enough to let her drink but not really open her mouth to chew anything. It sounds cruel, but I only had to do it for a few weeks before she learned to behave herself.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM

SMDHHHHHHHH

That is so sad......sorry this happened

Quoting Maks1mommy:

I literally JUST got these shoes yesterday... I am so mad. She's outside right now until I can look at her lol.

Quoting Sassy762:

WOW........that sucks

Maks1mommy
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM

She will be a year old in February.

Quoting KJ786: How old is the dog?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)