Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone tried abc mouse?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:02 PM
  • 9 Replies
I see the commercials all the time and I know it costs $$....but I want to know if its worth the money..
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:02 PM
I haven't. Bump.
PeppermintyTea
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
My nephew plays with it, and seems to like it. He lives in another state so I can't say too much of how it's helped him learn... I know they have some apps on the ipad (haven't checked droid) maybe you can try out an app first, and see if you like it?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM
We didn't like it.

We found the site wasn't easy to navigate. It wasn't doing anything extra in helping our boys.

We use scoot pad and another one that I can't remember the name of right now.
thetrollcat
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:04 PM

my little one plays there, for free

binabodi
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:08 PM
We are members. It's $8 a month. My son likes it but he actually prefers starfall.com. It's $35 a year and is the reason my 5 year old is multiplying and dividing and a big reason he is reading.
mistie900
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:08 PM
We have not. My kids have done abcya.com. It's free. Their school also signed them up for accounts with readingeggs.com (think that's it) but I'm not sure if it is free or not. It is for us because of the school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michaelsmom25
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:11 PM
We tired it over the summer. My 5 year old quickly lost interest. I've heard rave reviews about starfall though. We might try it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM
While I'm a firm believer in hands on learning, technology is becoming a necessity in most daily life. It's even mandatory in Common Core. Ive seen plenty of educational sites and if I were going to recommend one site I'd recommend ABC Mouse.

K teacher and mom
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:14 PM
Bump. I'm interested in something for my 3 year old.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)