Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have girls nights!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
I have a small group of friends about 6 of is and we go somewhere about once a month together. We only went to the bar once because it was SIL's bday (21st). Otherwise we go to someone's house and play Just Dance or heads up and have a few drinks. Sometimes we have kids with us and do something else like the lake or skating rink. But we try to get all of us together at least once a month!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tooth_Inspector
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:11 PM
I have girl nights with either my best friend or my twin sister! I need those nights to escape and be girly! We mostly go see movies lol
ProudMommaBear
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:12 PM
I don't anymore since the BFF moved. :/ before then we had movie nights which I loved. Now were both way too busy to do anything or plan a time for her to come home.
meaganmac
I try to get out for some me-time at least once a month. Whether it be to get my hair done or have lunch with a friend or just go for coffee and read a book. I think it's important to recharge and remember who you are outside of being a mom. I'm not just my kids' mom, I'm a person with likes and dislikes and hobbies outside of raising my children.
Abby.N.Amys.Mom

Yes, I have girls nights out.

msalice_21
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM
Nope. My girls night is being with the bf. I'm not real big on going out with the ladies.
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:14 PM
We have game night once a month. It's usually 10 or 11 but there are 15 total ;)
We play games eat food and drink a little.
ProudMommaBear
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:14 PM
I should add between April and October I get one night a week away from dd (not the entire night but about 7hrs) sometimes two but it all depends and sometimes none.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:14 PM

I use to. Then my Best Friend moved to Michigan. (We both were living in Texas)

And the other group of women unfriended me when I went back to my husband. Seems that they thought that our separation should have ended in divorce. Oh well, things are better with DH and I. The time and space helped improve our relationship. I miss the girls but family is more important. 

Lilith.23
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Yes i do, twice a month.
I love my girly time and it's always fun.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM
Why did they unfriend you for going back to him? :/

Quoting Anonymous:

I use to. Then my Best Friend moved to Michigan. (We both were living in Texas)

And the other group of women unfriended me when I went back to my husband. Seems that they thought that our separation should have ended in divorce. Oh well, things are better with DH and I. The time and space helped improve our relationship. I miss the girls but family is more important. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)