Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help please!!!!!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:31 PM
  • 0 Replies

I'm really really really nervous!!! My blood pressure has been borderline high for a while & my dr's a little concerned that it could be toxemia cause my mom had it when she was pregnant with me only she had it a million times worse. I'm having some swelling in my feet & ankles but only when I'm on my feet for a long period of time without giving them a break but when I prop them up for a while, they go back down. He don't seem extremely worried about it but he wants to be sure. I have another 24 hr urine test I gotta do tomorrow & I'm scared they might find some protein in my urine & that'll really make my dr wanna take my baby girl early. I'm already 37 weeks & he said if my blood pressure is still borderline when I go back Thursday then he'll wanna wait till I get about 38-39 weeks to take her. I know she'll be ok if she does come early but I'm just so scared & nervous. I'm a first time mom btw. My dr also said he may let me try to go natural if possible but on my last ultrasound she was breech & in a way I don't wanna have a c section cause I know that'll be rough, so is there any way I can get my baby girl to turn just in case my dr does induce me in 1 or 2 weeks? Please help me out.. idk what to expect at all!!! Thanks. 

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)