Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My house is chaos since Christmas

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM
  • 13 Replies
I don't know where to put half this stuff it's insane.

We got a stand mixer, bunt cake pan, two sets of new baking sheets, new tupperwear, three new picture frames, about 15 towels and nearly 30 wash cloths. Razor sets, body wash sets, make up sets. Dh and I both got a lot of new clothes and I got two new pairs of shoes. We got two book shelves, a storage bench, a new side table

Most of that stuff is all put away but the kids stuff I'm still having trouble organizing

Ds got a few toys that take up a lot of room. He got a toy drum set, about 7 books, three Lego duplo sets, a mega block set, three go go smart wheels sets, Thomas the train set, a cozy coupe, a couple blankets, toy cars, little people sets, a dump truck toy

Dd was easiest though she got a lot of DVDs, a 3ds and games for it. She got a lala loopsy doll, a few board games, and some other toys that store nicely

Anyone else just get so overwhelmed by all the Christmas gifts? I even donated a ton of stuff before Christmas and it's still overwhelming
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids got so many toys, that we bought one of these. Even after donating a ton of toys out, we needed something extra.

jlbelknap35
by Jessica on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:02 PM

yup, house has been crazy here too. its ok though, at least the kids are having fun :-D

Rockabella
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Lol we have the same thing only espresso colored.

We have so much family that It gets nuts how much stuff is brought in

Quoting KairisMama:

My kids got so many toys, that we bought one of these. Even after donating a ton of toys out, we needed something extra.

Rockabella
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
That's what I keep saying lol I hope to fully restore order by the end of the week though lol

Quoting jlbelknap35:

yup, house has been crazy here too. its ok though, at least the kids are having fun :-D

jlbelknap35
by Jessica on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:06 PM

lol ya i keep saying that too... as i am cursing trying to move around my sons room to make everything fit

Quoting Rockabella: That's what I keep saying lol I hope to fully restore order by the end of the week though lol

Quoting jlbelknap35:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:07 PM
1 mom liked this
Pinterest is your friend.
dee06
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I just went out and rented a 5x5 storage unit because I have so much "stuff" around

Bekki
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Yup. This place looks like hoarders!!

I'm helping Ds purge his old toys. I hate clutter!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:09 PM

I would just give away whatever doesn't fit. There is no way my kids are going to play with all that stuffs and there are so many kids that didn't get anything for Christmas. That's what I would do and thankfully I don't have that problem this year.

Maries_Mom23
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I'm still putting the girls' stuff away...hope to have that done tomorrow.  DH and I didn't get gifts, so, no worries there!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)