Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need positive prayers and thoughts! Update!!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 10 Replies
Please pray for my family we are going thru some tough times right now and all I have is hope and prayers and positive thoughts please send me some uplifting messages and hopes. Thank you! Things worked out for me and my family! God is good and thank you all for the positive posts! Sorry if I came off wrong on the first post.. Again thank you;))))
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
snowflower902
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Ok well leave it to this group to be just a buncha negative nancies......Forget y'all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momo3fgr8tteens
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way. Everything will work out in time. Stay strong. 

kzoboe
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:53 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi snowflower, just saw your post....here's hoping 2014 is better than 2013 for you!  I'll say some prayers for strength for you and yours

Remember, God only gives us what we can handle  ...  (to which people sometimes respond, "Well, I wish He didn't trust me so much then!")  ;-) 

Hang in there!

JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Going up
Perstephane92
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:30 AM
1 mom liked this
Prayers on the way!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:32 AM
Damn, that wasn't nice.

Quoting snowflower902: Ok well leave it to this group to be just a buncha negative nancies......Forget y'all!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:40 AM
3 moms liked this
Dear Gracious Heavenly Father,

We come to You and ask You to wrap Your loving arms around this family. We pray that You guide them in these trying times. We pray that You will heal any and all issues that are placing a burden upon them. We give thanks for all the blessings You have already bestowed upon us.

In Your Awesome name we pray,

Amen.
cjsix
by Platinum Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 2:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Prayers Momma that whatever is going on gets better.

My family has had difficult times too and some where I wondered if things would ever get better because it seemed like one difficulty on top of another. It does get better and my faith was made stronger and I look at it like when iron goes into a fire it gets strong and can handle more. Well the difficult times are like the fire and when we come through them we are stronger and can handle more the next time. Hugs Momma!

snowflower902
by Silver Member on Dec. 31, 2013 at 4:04 AM
Sorry! Its just no one responded at all, maybe bc I'm a bronze mem. ;)

Quoting Anonymous: Damn, that wasn't nice.

Quoting snowflower902: Ok well leave it to this group to be just a buncha negative nancies......Forget y'all!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 31, 2013 at 4:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I responded with a prayer and I meant every word. Hugs to you. I'm a bronze member with minimal drama so I know how you feel....

Quoting snowflower902: Sorry! Its just no one responded at all, maybe bc I'm a bronze mem. ;)

Quoting Anonymous: Damn, that wasn't nice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)