Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seriously, DH?!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:09 PM
  • 18 Replies
So I have a prenatal appt today (with ultrasound), and since DH has the day off, we're all going. Well he wanted to donate blood. Sure.

Instead of donating regular whole blood like I told him to do since it takes so little time, he decides to do Alyx, which takes at least an hour, as they're removing plasma and platelets.

He texts me just now (DD fell asleep on the way so I'm in the car with her) saying I need to call the doctor's office and tell them we're going to be late. Wtf dude.

Way to use time management skills :/
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:11 PM
1 mom liked this
Id go without him.
Hot_Badonkadonk
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:12 PM

I wouldn't wait around. They may skip you if you're too late.

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Well I can't just leave him :/ He'll be stuck here for at least 2-3 more hours if I do.

Quoting thefiregoddess: Id go without him.
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM
Around here if you're 15 minutes late or more you have to reschedule
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Good. Maybe he'll learn those time management skills.

Quoting robibuni: Well I can't just leave him :/ He'll be stuck here for at least 2-3 more hours if I do.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissBoop76
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Get the keys from him and say that you'll go alone and he can call a cab to get home lol. Can't you drive? I'm just saying for next time he gets a brilliant idea.

zomgkerrie
by Geek Goddess on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:15 PM

ditto. leave his sorry butt there to wait for you and hopefully he will realize he needs to plan better next time.

Quoting TiffanyRose06: Around here if you're 15 minutes late or more you have to reschedule

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:15 PM
I'm more pissed that he just up and decided to do whatever the fuck he wanted after he agreed we wouldn't have enough time for Alyx, and to just do whole blood.

Quoting Nicoleb9: Good. Maybe he'll learn those time management skills.

Quoting robibuni: Well I can't just leave him :/ He'll be stuck here for at least 2-3 more hours if I do.

robibuni
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:16 PM
I can drive but I really dislike driving, especially since we're in the middle of downtown Austin :/

Quoting MissBoop76:

Get the keys from him and say that you'll go alone and he can call a cab to get home lol. Can't you drive? I'm just saying for next time he gets a brilliant idea.

turtlesquish23
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:16 PM
I Would go without him
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)