• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hypocritical

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM
  • 2 Replies
I find this hilarious.

BM bitches that dad isn't paying enough child support. She is told one of two things. Get off her lazy ass and get a job (or 2) or take that POS for everything.

SM bitches about BM using the money to get her hair done or go out to eat or whatever for HERSELF. Is told to get over it, because it is HER money to do with as she wants. If you don't like it you shouldn't have married a man with kids.

SM is venting about not having enough money to pay bills, because dad lost his job and court/BM won't lower support amount. Told shouldn't marry a man with kids as the first ones he had always come first and she should get job.

Dad has custody and BM didn't pay support. Oh give her a break. (Yes I have seen that).

BM says I am not going for a child support order. You are wrong because it is not your money it is the KID'S money.

But two posts earlier the child support money is the mom's to do with as she pleases as long as kids have what they need. Kids don't have what they need, well dad should give more. Fuck the family he had now. The crazy party is I see the same people saying ALL of these.

Did I miss anything?

Just because it will be brought up, I am married to the father of my kids with no other children outside our marriage.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
GreenEyePixie
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JealousGrrl
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:33 PM
I notice that too...lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)