Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Depression due to...

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:28 PM
  • 0 Replies

Hi Everyone. I am new to this site. I am a 24 yr old mother of three young children (all under ten). I am married, and my husband and I been together for five years now. I work fulltime and go to school fulltime. He works fulltime as well. I am overweight, we live paycheck to paycheck, and have to work hard for our paychecks. We both work in the behavioral health field so if our client is hospitalized, we don't get paid.

I've recently been diagnosed with depression due to all of the stress. My husband is very supportive, but TOO SUPPORTIVE at times. We live pay check to pay check, but he goes out and buy me a $100 nutribullet, a $400 elliptical machine, and miscellaneous work out stuff. He spends about $100 a month on vitamins and also got me these Hydroxycut pills to help with my weightloss. Little to say, I haven't done shit and its due to depression. I can work out for twenty mins, and easily become dizzy and give up.

I really need to LOSE WEIGHT (I'm 5'9 and 260lbs).

Is anyone having the same problem I am having? Has anyone been through this? Am I doing too much? I accept critizism.

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)