Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I broke my face!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
I am malnourished and now working on getting better, but last week I was severly sick from it. Well every time I tried to stand up or walk id fall over like a chopped down tree. I have every little memory of any of what happened last week. I am bruised all over. Have cuts and scrapes. Its horrible. I look like I got attacked by godzilla! Well I hit my face on the tile/concrete at some point and im pretty sure I broke or fractured my cheekbone. My face is swollen and purple if I touch it it makes me cry. I wont let anyone eelse even near my face it hurts so bad. The thing is idk what to do about it! Im in so much pain but if I go to the er what can they do? I cant even chew!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sburger315
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:39 PM

Go to the doctors...who care that's you don't know what they'll do. It's better to get it checked out instead of dealing with the pain. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:40 PM
2 moms liked this
I would go check yourself into the hospital to get some help. If you are that malnourished then you need help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Go to a hospital. FFS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Bump
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:50 PM
1 mom liked this
ER!!!
WishYouKnewHuh
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:52 PM
I would go to the emergency room. Hugs and good luck!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:54 PM
My husband took me to the hospital last week when I was so out of it and they treated me like an addict, like id just taken to much medication (the onky thing I take is freaking nexium) and my husband like he was abusing me.were back home now but going back to the er to get a broken cheek bone checked out still scares me. my husband doesnt deserve to be treated the way he was before. He took such good care of me when I was out of it. They did gice me nutrients threw an iv which made me lucid. and I know I need more cus im still slurring and stumbling. I just was wondering what they can do for me if anything. Im not sure what to do, honestly.

Quoting Anonymous: I would go check yourself into the hospital to get some help. If you are that malnourished then you need help.
colken02
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Why are you so malnourished that you can't even stand?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Thank you! Im just worried because of how they treated us when I was really out of it. I just was wondering if going would be worth it I guess it would?

Quoting WishYouKnewHuh: I would go to the emergency room. Hugs and good luck!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:57 PM
I had gastric bypass about 6 years ago. My body rejected it. I cant eat much, I try, I really, honestly do, but I just cant. When I eat I vomit.

Quoting colken02:

Why are you so malnourished that you can't even stand?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)