Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

youngest mom on here????*edit

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 168 Replies
4 moms liked this
I think I'm the youngest mom on here, I was 13 when I had my son, hes nearly 3 now and I'm nearly 17. I've done it all by myself. My son is smart, respectful and healthy. Everyday somebody compliments me on what a great job I've done. I'm still in school and plan on going to uni. We're not all hopelessand failures.

*clearing it up: I'm on benefits, It will not be forever. I live in my moms house. No she doesnt babysit him, feed him, dress him, teach him, discipine him, guide him. Medical care is free in the UK. Yes he goes to daycare so obviously I'm not with him there. I use public transport, its very common; I don't know a single person in London who doesn't use it(I don't need a car). Nobody has ever had to change their schedules to look after my son. As for the government "doing it all for me" I will be paying tax soon. So no. I'm moving into my own place soon too.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaCat1121
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:42 PM
3 moms liked this

good job honey, but be prepared to get some negative comments.

whether your 13 or 30 there is always going to be people trying to push you down. Keep being responsible and move forward.

nerdymom28
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Well you've certainly got me beat by a long shot. Good for you for doing what all mothers should do - taking care of your child as best you can.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:43 PM
There are 16 year olds I this sight. Maybe 15 year olds as well.
NeonGirl9583
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:44 PM
I am 30 so l am old compaire to you! keep up the good job you are doing with your son!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:44 PM
2 moms liked this

I am only 9 and I am pregnant 

ProudMommaBear
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this
A girl in the YMU group also had her first at 13 so you're not the only one ;) I'm 17 as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:47 PM
Wowza. I didnt think jt was possible. But I guess really anything is. At least when your kids all grown up you will still have lots of your life to enjoy to make up for the missed teen years...
twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Ass. Lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:48 PM

I was 14 when I had twins...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Please tell me you are joking. My daughter is 9 and is way too immature to parent. Shes a great big sis but mom... No way shes not ready at all

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)