Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you put a end to this? POS sister

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

My sister is being a witch from hell because my DH and I are having a baby. I barely ever talk to her since she is a deadbeat POS, my two other kids don't even remember her so why should it bother her so much? We announced on Christmas Eve that we were expecting baby #3 to my mom, brothers, my other sister and my nephew (who is my deadbeat sisters son, though he is a great kid thankfully) who all were over at my moms that day. Well he went home that night and told her , she called cussing out my mom, sister and brothers asking why no one told her.

Why the hell should we? She's not even involved in our lives as is so why does it bother her so much? The same POS who picked a child molester over her own kids at one point.  Ughh. So how would you handle this? 

Edit: I will also add that she is 34 years old, the oldest of us five kids yet she is the most immature childish person I have ever met, everything has to revolve around her. A good reason why we don't have anything to do with her: she loves drama.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melbornj
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't, I would just let it go. Why feed into her drama?
MissBoop76
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Unless she asks you herself ignore it. You have no obligation to her and the only reason you told everyone else at the same time is that you guys were together.

julainepw
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Ignore it unless she addresses you directly. Then just tell her the truth.
MamaCat1121
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:44 PM

don't let it bother you...

if anyone wants to tell her something thats their choice, just like its your choice to let it get to you. She's jealous...thats it

lovemyhoney19
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:44 PM
Just ignore her. If someone even brings up her name just ignore that conversation as well.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM
I wouldn't even discuss it with her or acknowledge her at all. I don't deal with people like that, family or not.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Ignore it. If no one feeds her drama, it will disappear.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Ignore cut ties and ask everyone NOT to give out info about you or your family or you will do the same to them!

Supervane
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Meh just ignore her, she's not worth your energy
Lindzlou91
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 3:48 PM
If she's 34 and still acts that way, how do you expect to "put an end to it"? Obviously it's her, not you, so be the bigger person and ignore all of it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)