Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I sometimes wonder what the man's side of the story is...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies
1 mom liked this

I read so many stories on how their ex is a scumbag, how he doesn't take care of his children, etc,etc

Of course, I am sure some of the men are pos and horrible fathers but  given the fact that so many moms on here are borderline  crazy, I wonder if the poor man just left their house to get away from you (generall you) 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Irishmommy860
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:17 PM

There's always two sides to every story...I have no doubt a lot of the women were left for their crazy antics

You don't  scare me, I have two daughters!!

twin girls

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:17 PM
She's crazy.

End of story.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:17 PM
I have wondered the same think. Some bitches are psychotic and men don't want to deal with that shit. Is it fair to the kids? Hell no. But we never really know the situation, only what the baby mama has to say about a man they hate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Don't you know that the man is ALWAYS at fault and the woman never does anything wrong.
LyTe684
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:18 PM
4 moms liked this
3 sides to every story.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Quoting Anonymous: I have wondered the same think. Some bitches are psychotic and men don't want to deal with that shit. Is it fair to the kids? Hell no. But we never really know the situation, only what the baby mama has to say about a man they hate.

Exactly, and it is not like they can defend themself either. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Don't you know that the man is ALWAYS at fault and the woman never does anything wrong.

lol and the funniest part is how we gang up on the man without knowing the whole situation. Not going to lie, i have done it

Then i read her replies and im just like "uuuhhhhh maybe he left because you are nuts!?" 

CuriousArentYa
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:21 PM

I imagine that we RARELY if ever get the full story on here.

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:21 PM
My ex just wants to breed with no responsibility. He is on number 4 with just as many women leaving them all ether when pregnant or bedore baby turns 1. I am the mother of his first child. He knocked up a 14 yearold his mother told me when he was 29.
Skhart88
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:21 PM
Sometimes the men are crazy, sometimes the women are crazy, sometimes both people are crazy. Either way craziness was involved to some degree.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)