• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do Jehovah's Witnesses Believe? ---No Bashing PLEASE! :-)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I was wondering what Jehovah Witnesses Believe? 

I have had two very nice ladies show up at my door ramdomly for the past few months and talk about God, the Bible, and even read from the bible.

I am personally a Christain but I don't want to be rude to them and tell them to leave, but because I am a different type of believer than them. (I think that is what I am trying to say.)

So I would like to know what is their believes?

I have always heard stories growing up, but I want to know the actual truth.

I appericate anyone who takes the actual time to answer my post. and PLEASE NO BASHING!  

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
theosgirl45
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:57 PM

www.jw.org  you will get the most info here. this is the site my dad and his wife use.

“Some birds are not meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are too bright, their songs too sweet and wild. So you let them go, or when you open the cage to feed them they somehow fly out past you. And the part of you that knows it was wrong to imprison them in the first place rejoices, but still, the place where you live is that much more drab and empty for their departure.”

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:59 PM
I know some of them are sick in the head lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:03 PM

bump 

Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:04 PM

Mobile Photo

Okay, not really lol. But hey, who doesn't?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 9, 2014 at 6:22 PM

We believe in a creator , almighty God who has a personal name so we can get to know him, just like we all have names. We believe the end of this wicked system is near, right on the thresh hold. We go door to door just as Jesus did to share the good news of Gods Kingdom, the Kingdom that the Bible says that is to be on earth as it is in heaven right now under Jesus rule. We don't believe in trinity, Jehovah God is our father, Jesus is his son and Holy Spirit is his active force, a force for instance that created this earth and all other living things. Hope this helps.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)