Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am a lesbian but married to a man

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

I didn't realize I was a lesbian until after I got married. I always felt weird with guys, and avoided any kinda intimacy with guys, after 5 years of marriage I realized I am gay. I don't know what to do, I don't know how to tell hubby, or my family and I feel like I will disappoint everyone. :(

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Cool! I'm a chair who is married to a human.I didn't realize I was a chair until after I got married.I always felt weird with humans,but damn if I didn't go ahead and marry one! After 5 years of marriage I all of the sudden realized I am attracted to other furniture.

Gosh,I just don't know how I'm going to tell him or my family.

nerdymom28
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:43 PM

If you avoided intimacy, how did you manage to get married and have kids?

PoisonEyeV
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Well that was stupid.

Why on Earth would you want to be a chair? Pick something cooler. :/

Quoting Anonymous:

Cool! I'm a chair who is married to a human.I didn't realize I was a chair until after I got married.I always felt weird with humans,but damn if I didn't go ahead and marry one! After 5 years of marriage I all of the sudden realized I am attracted to other furniture.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Love love love love love. Sorry OP but i hardly doubt you "didnt" know. I mean if you didnt love the guy why marry him? I think this was posted by a man. Totally smells of a man poster. 

caterpilar
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:46 PM
I was with a man for years and living in denial. Feel free to PM me if you need someone to talk to. You won't get support in this group.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:46 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Being bisexual is fine. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:48 PM
I am a gay man, in a straight womans body. I married my husband because he had a dick.
kjms99
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I totally understand what your saying, I was with my kids' dad, because i thought that was the right thing to do, be straight because i was raised it was an abomination to be gay, well I ALWAYS knew i was different, but stayed in denial for years until I couldn't even stand to have him touch me anymore! Now that I'm out I've never been happier, even though it cost me my family and my ex cant stand me because I left him.

You have to find away to be true to yourself...you deserve it!

Lindzlou91
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:49 PM
I call troll. 5 years and "didn't know"? I knew my best friend was gay when we were 6. You don't just wake up one day and try it on like a pair of shoes.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)