• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Comment from BIL

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 0 Replies
Warning: this is long, rambling post. My in-laws are all from Colombia. DH has three brothers, one lives in the states about thirty minutes from our house. Ironically, he is the brother that DH is least close with. He is a loser, druggie, chronic liar, narcissistic POS. His wife is psychotic, and she is actually the main reason we stay away from them. We are scared of her and don't want any bullshit drama. Last year she put BIL in jail for two months on domestic violence charges she later dropped. BIL may be a POS liar, but he isn't violent.

Anyways, the other brothers are visiting us (not really us, so much as being tourists in Orlando), and so BIL is invited to all get togethers. SIL is not, and she wouldn't come anyway. Today, I was commenting on how large I got during my first pregnancy and that I'm doing my best to eat healthy during this pregnancy. They kept trying to get me to eat brownies and chicken wings, and told me no I wasn't fat. BIL chimes in with "yeah you are an elephant," then he looks me up and down and says "you're not so bad now." First of all, he and his wife are obese. But I just can't believe he would even speak to me, let alone be such an asshole to me for no reason. I'm just venting, but I wish he would go back to Colombia where he belongs, or move far far away.

I didn't start hating him until he didn't bother to see his only American nephew when he was born. He's only seen him twice since he was born, at 4 months and at 18 months. Both times, only because MIL encouraged him too. I shouldn't expect much better seeing as how he abandoned his only son in Colombia and never sends support or sees him.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)