Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

introducing myself and talking about something that gets me so mad

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:47 PM
  • 1 Replies

hi ladies! my name is victoria, married,3 year old dd and pregnant with my second. i like crafts and i am a sahm.

ok so heres why i joined this group lol. i need to vent. my second cousin is 29 still living at home with her father and pregnant. her boyfriend is 29 and still living at home with his mother too. they spend money like water going to bars/clubs, paying for hotels since they dont have their own apartments and he collects jordan sneakers. she has shown me she is the most immature person in tha world thinking the world stops spinning for her. she just introduced her bf to her father a month ago and shes been with him for 9 years. and she has abortions like they are candy. so when she told me she was saying she was horrible and didnt know if shes keeping the baby.BUT SHE FOUND OUT SHE WAS PREGNANT AT 9 WEEKS. shes been drinking and doing what she wants the whole time. agh i was so mad.

she told me she was pregnant THE DAY of my first period after my miscarriage. i had a miscarriage and i did nothing wrong i was doing everything right and she just gets pregnant drinks, not taking vitamins and eating sushi. so im already emotional.

so everytime she talks to me shes telling me she doesnt know what she wants and asking how hard it was  for me and my dh in the begining i said well we knew eachother well and lived together before a baby. you dont know someone unless you live with them first. its just a fact. so she just tells me her bs. she refuses to read up on pregnancy she says she doesnt have the time and shes still going out shopping and out to lunches with friends OH AND SHOPPing today at the mall with her bf.

i am honestly sick of her asking me if certain things are ok for pregnancy. and telling me she needs to say and goes out spending. today she told me her bf is giving her a gift of getting her a trainer for when the baby is out. i said what?you only have a few weeks for maternity leave you wont have the time you will be going home and working. she said she will go during the morning of her maternity leave. ok so she will mostlikely be living with him mom in new jersey then traveling to new york city for the gym then going home to the baby back in jersey thats just a joke.

do you think this person will be a good mother? i am honestly at my breaking point i can not listen  to her anymore.

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
olleo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:54 PM

I'm pro-life so I disagree with the whole abortion issue.  I also think it's incredibly selfish of her to continue behaviours that she knows are harmful.  And I know how hard it is for somebody to do things like that when you've just lost one.  The day I came home from the hospital after losing mine, my younger brother signed papers to give his up for adoption.  It may be better for your own mental health to avoid contact with her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)