Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think of this color? Update update 2

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:54 PM
  • 37 Replies

What do you think? Will add pics once furniture is situated.

I bought the paint for my living room. (doing an accent wall) What do you think? 

I know, I know my nails look crappy. I just havent gotten myself to go get them redone. lol

We got the furniture arranged. (:

So what do you all think? I still have to hang up the pictures. (:

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Krysta784
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:55 PM
Kind of light for an accent wall. I usually see those as darker colors that you can't use on the whole room because it wouldn't look right. But I like that color. It's close to what I painted my bathroom when I did a seaside decor.
Crashly
by Ashley on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:55 PM
I like it
vetNmommy
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 6:59 PM

My furniture is black, so I wanted to go with a lighter color. (:

Quoting Krysta784: Kind of light for an accent wall. I usually see those as darker colors that you can't use on the whole room because it wouldn't look right. But I like that color. It's close to what I painted my bathroom when I did a seaside decor.

Country_Momma89
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I think it's pretty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:01 PM

I'd use it.  I think it's pretty.

MistyMoo
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:02 PM
It's nice. I like it.
Sj218
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:02 PM
I keep buying stuff that color, so I like it!
-_-
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:03 PM
I like it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Krysta784
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:05 PM
Well that makes sense and that would look really pretty! Be sure to post after pics!

I've just never seen a lighter accent wall before. Usually they are dark purple or red or blue or something that would look awful if the whole room was done, you know?

I want to do an accent wall too but can't decide which wall or what color.....right now they are beige and my furniture is beige too and so is the carpet (we rent, we didn't pick the carpet or paint).

Quoting vetNmommy:

My furniture is black, so I wanted to go with a lighter color. (:

Quoting Krysta784: Kind of light for an accent wall. I usually see those as darker colors that you can't use on the whole room because it wouldn't look right. But I like that color. It's close to what I painted my bathroom when I did a seaside decor.

kymom23
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:07 PM
I like it. Just make sure that when it dries, it's actually that color.

Lol I made the mistake once of getting a light green paint, thinking it would be this type of color, and once dried, it looked more like baby shit green. :/ yeah lol Didn't use anymore of that and definitely painted over it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)