Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some positivity.. Please read

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Is anyone else content with their lives? Happy with their husbands or SO's who help with the children and provide for the family.

So much negativity here on CM let's hear some good stories!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes!  My dh works very hard to provide for us.  I work from home so that I can be there to volunteer in my son's school and pick him up afterwards.  Also, so that I can be home during the holidays and summer vacation.  I am very pleased with where I am in life.

olleo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I never get a full nights sleep.  My 10 year old DS has severe autism and doesn't sleep through the night.  My DH got several days off for Christmas and he got up with him and even let me sleep late the next morning.  It was great.

I have five kids home for break and I've only had to mediate one fight.  Anybody with more than one will know what an accomplishment that is.

Plus I got a hundred buckaroos for Christmas and spent every cent of it on new books for my kindle.  So yeah, it's all about the good stuff here.

Bekki
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:07 PM
1 mom liked this

My DH can drive me crazy, but he gave me the most wonderful little boy in the world, and for that I am eternally grateful. He loves that little boy like crazy too, and I love him for it.

Skhart88
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:14 PM
I'm happy and content. I have a 7 Month old little girl and she is just amazing. I never knew having a child would be so much fun! She has just cut two teeth and is babbling a lot and sitting up. I have a wonderful family who drives me nuts sometimes but I love them and a nutty dog who keeps bringing in leaves and throwing them around and then pouncing on them and growling at them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:00 PM
I feel you with no sleep...not many can understand. My dd is 5 & i can count on one hand how many times she has ever slept through the night. I feel she has Aspergers but of course it is not seen in the short visits.

Quoting olleo:

I never get a full nights sleep.  My 10 year old DS has severe autism and doesn't sleep through the night.  My DH got several days off for Christmas and he got up with him and even let me sleep late the next morning.  It was great.

I have five kids home for break and I've only had to mediate one fight.  Anybody with more than one will know what an accomplishment that is.

Plus I got a hundred buckaroos for Christmas and spent every cent of it on new books for my kindle.  So yeah, it's all about the good stuff here.

-_-
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:01 PM
I'm more than content, most days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
olleo
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Good luck.  Have you tried melatonin?

Quoting Anonymous: I feel you with no sleep...not many can understand. My dd is 5 & i can count on one hand how many times she has ever slept through the night. I feel she has Aspergers but of course it is not seen in the short visits.

Quoting olleo:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:57 PM
Definitely! SO is a veteran-turned-SAHD to our 3 year old and their bond is amazing. He is a great dad, partner, and other half. He's my soul mate and my rock.

And we just got engaged last night after almost 6 years together!

I have no complaints in life.
Lauriemom
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:58 PM
Love my kids and hubby. Life is not perfect but it is good.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)