Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is Child Support viewed as

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 108 Replies
1 mom liked this

such a bad thing on CM?? I have never heard anyone talk about it badly in real life, unless the noncustodial person is not paying it. Why is it such a problem when the child support is being used in a way that benefits the child (ie: paying the bills, buying food, buying diapers and wipes, putting it into a savings account for the child) I know for me, child support helps me a great deal with paying the bills and buying things my DD needs. So what is the big deal?? This is not a question for people who see it being used in a way that doesn't benefit the child, if the child goes without so mom can get that new outfit she saw then I understand.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:32 PM

bump

PoisonEyeV
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't know. I don't really care what others have to say about it. Maybe they put themselves on a higher pedestal because they don't have to deal with those issues. They are still with their child's father so they are better then you. Who knows really. Maybe they are with a man with kids that pays out in child support that gets screwed over by the birth mom and they have their own personal opinions on the situation.

CoolRelax
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:32 PM
32 moms liked this

You may not realize this, but MC is really the seventh circle of hell.  The 8th circle being Chuck E Cheese.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:32 PM

There should be no child support.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:33 PM
9 moms liked this

Because 1/2 the women on here have husbands that have to pay and they are pissed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:33 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

There should be no child support.

Why not?

AngylJen
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:33 PM
2 moms liked this

I get child support.. and I dont care what anyne says.. im not the only one who made the baby

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:34 PM
6 moms liked this

Because some people on here are dumbasses who married men who already had a financial responsiblity to children from a previous relationship.  They think when they marry a man who have kids from a previous relationship that he should forget about those kids and only pay attention to the ones she made with him.  If a man and a woman decide to intentionally or unintentionally make a child that they decide to keep, they are both equally financially responsible for that child.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:36 PM
2 moms liked this

Because there are so many on here who have another woman's sloppy seconds.. and they hate the fact that he has to give her support for his kids, they are screwing him, and she gets his money. HA!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:36 PM

I figured that had something to do with it.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because 1/2 the women on here have husbands that have to pay and they are pissed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)