Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aaggghhh. I just lost it. (Language)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
I've lost my hormonal fucking patience. We (I should retract that and say I by my lonesome)started looking for a house to buy yesterday, and I got thrown a max price range and that was it and told to look and that we need to hurry up.

I just got bitched out for not calling the right real estate agent.

Fuck it, I'm done. I'm not going to be the only one putting in effort and then getting griped at for not doing something right.

Fuckkkkk this shit.

*sorry for the pregnant hormonal break down, I just want to cry already*
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
BEXi
by BEXi on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Tell him if he wants something done right then to do it himself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:43 PM
I did. And since I told him, he took the list I ALREADY made and is telling his parents that I just gave up and don't want to do anything and that he found these houses. Too bad the first one was a pos(you couldn't tell from the pictures they had posted) I took the list that had addresses square footage #'s of bedrooms and baths along with phone numbers and flushed it down the toilet.

Childish I know, (I took a picture and will be going to look at these houses alone) but since I don't "want to do anything" I figured why help him even a little.

Quoting BEXi: Tell him if he wants something done right then to do it himself.
BEXi
by BEXi on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:46 PM
He sounds spiteful..

Quoting Anonymous: I did. And since I told him, he took the list I ALREADY made and is telling his parents that I just gave up and don't want to do anything and that he found these houses. Too bad the first one was a pos(you couldn't tell from the pictures they had posted) I took the list that had addresses square footage #'s of bedrooms and baths along with phone numbers and flushed it down the toilet.

Childish I know, (I took a picture and will be going to look at these houses alone) but since I don't "want to do anything" I figured why help him even a little.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:50 PM
I don't know. I will admit I (for lack of better words) lost my shit on him after that "wrong agent" bit. That's probably why.. And his dad knows I already started looking last night. The houses he was able to mention off my list I had texted his dad before bed last night.

Quoting BEXi: He sounds spiteful..

Quoting Anonymous: I did. And since I told him, he took the list I ALREADY made and is telling his parents that I just gave up and don't want to do anything and that he found these houses. Too bad the first one was a pos(you couldn't tell from the pictures they had posted) I took the list that had addresses square footage #'s of bedrooms and baths along with phone numbers and flushed it down the toilet.

emandab
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Did you two even discuss, other then price, what you are aiming for?  Like must haves?  You can't just go look at every single house in your price range.  He sounds like an ass.  Good luck with that!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 7:57 PM
Oh yeah. I mean I know the absolute must haves. Which is why I only needed a money range. (3 bedroom, 2 full bath, fenced in yard) it can have more rooms but we don't need more than that and bathroom wise maybe 2.5 would work if we like the house and if it had to have it 3 baths. what I wasn't for sure was the range he was wanting to go and finally he gave me the range and said "we" needed to start looking. But I was never told use this realtor not that one, or that one not this one.

I went back to when I bought my first house, I used the realtor I had used back then, I was new at it back then and she helped me out tremendously. But I guess his parents have some hook up I was supposed to mind read off of him. Smh.

Quoting emandab:

Did you two even discuss, other then price, what you are aiming for?  Like must haves?  You can't just go look at every single house in your price range.  He sounds like an ass.  Good luck with that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)