• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Water logged.....And loving it

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM
  • 7 Replies

So I came home from work and dh had dinner waiting for me....now I'm soaking in a bubble bath and I've been in here for over an hour playin on my iPad....after this I'm getting a foot and back rub and then dh will snuggle up with me in bed and we will watch some Netflix. I get this treatment on almost a daily basis...and yes, dh works full time plus and is never too tired to treat me like a princess. Just had to give him a shout out. Do any of you get the princess treatment? If so share your stories...let's brag about our amazing men!!! There are too many complaints on here and not enough positive stuff. Btw...he just popped his head in here to check on me because I have been in here so long...lol...he is too cute!

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Lucky bitch - I'm jealous!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Dh isn't always romantic,
but when he is,
he gives me the D.
CrossStitchMum
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow! I feel loved when DH takes the time to mow the lawn. :P
Aujonfire
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Sometimes mine does. My favorite was after a long & extremely difficult day with my kids he came home and filled the bathtub for me right after he took his shower. He also got me flowers, lit candles everywhere, and a new book and told me to take my time and relax. I walked in to the room for my bath and he had bought me the new season of Downton Abbey. It was so fun
Jessdylan01
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Dh isn't always romantic,
but when he is,
he gives me the D.

I'm assuming I know what The D is!? Lol ;)

Jessdylan01
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Lucky bitch - I'm jealous!!!

Some of my friends seriously hate me. Lol

ImNotKarl
by Also Not Paul on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Not all the time, but at least one of his days off every week, he takes the kids in the morning so I can sleep in, then he makes me breakfast while I shower. He rubs my back at night before bed every night, and when he goes to the corner store he always gets me something yummy. He's a good one. I scored.

Ask me how you can be of at least average intelligence!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)