• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

rape?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
Is a husband forcing himself on you considered rape? Where you are literally trying to pry him off you and your saying no with tears down your face and the only look in his face is blank like he is on a mission. Is there a group on here about this.
I'm lost and ashamed confused and just want to cry.
He has done this 3 times in 4 months . I have 4 kids and I'm a stay at home mom. He has never hit me and this is the first time he has ever done this. I'm scared when I go to bed now. I'm tense when he touches me
But he really is/was a good guy ?
I'm lost and scared
Help?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momoftwogirl55
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Damn straight it's rape!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Yes it is rape. That happened to me ONCE and I punched him in the face.
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:20 PM
That is rape. I do not know of any support groups on cm, but a google search can help you find real support for victims. Sorry you are dealing with this.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Yes it is.  No means no.

gr6na
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Honey that is without a doubt rape. Look on line for organizations in your area specializing in sexual assault. Get help because it will only get worse.

idunno1234
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:22 PM

What exactly are you questioning since you obviously already know the answer?  The real question is what do you do about it.  I would start off with a serious sit down talk with him and make it clear that this is no longer acceptable and I would go from there. 

Actually the first thing you have to do is make it clear to yourself that its unacceptable, that you never ever EVER deserve to be treated like that.  Then go from there.

There is nothing and I mean NOTHING to be ashamed about, understand?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Next time punch him in his balls and tell him to not fucking touch you!

I'm sorry! I would not live in fear!!

Say something to him immediately!
.Zombie.Girl.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Yes, it's rape. 

mseelen
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Not excusing what he did, but does he understand what he did? Sometimes men are clueless when it comes to common sense. I've never experienced that, so I wouldn't know what steps to take.
MissBoop76
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Next time he does this tell him you'll call the cops. Keep a cell phone or home phone near the bed. Even a phone not connected can call 911 for emergencies. They give old cell phones to domestic violence victims so they always have a way to get help.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)