• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

well it's official my little girl...

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:29 PM
  • 63 Replies
1 mom liked this

is no longer a little girl! she just called me from her grandmothers house to tell me she started her period. I kinda wish she would have been home when it started because her grandmother is a little bit nutty when it comes to stuff like this.

But my daughter has it all under control she knew exactly what to do(thank god for all the talks we've had about it) and is pretty excited about it. 

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
People get excited to bleed from their vaginas a week ever month?
wooly
by Knitting Maniac on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Yeah, don't you remember way back when?

Quoting Anonymous: People get excited to bleed from their vaginas a week ever month?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I was excited lol. I got mine at 14 and all my friends already had it I felt like a child and just wanted to be "grown" I'm not so happy about it now lol.

Quoting Anonymous: People get excited to bleed from their vaginas a week ever month?
jmart18255
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:32 PM
2 moms liked this

thats what i said. i was like give it another day and you will understand why most women refer to it as the curse!

lovelove211
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:33 PM
I wasn't excited at all, I remember when I first got mine I burst into tears to my mum
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:34 PM

Congrats to your daughter. My 14 year old hasn't has hers yet and i'm starting to worry.

CorbinsMumma
by Emerald Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:34 PM
I got mine at school in 6th grade. My teacher didn't believe me

Quoting Anonymous: I was excited lol. I got mine at 14 and all my friends already had it I felt like a child and just wanted to be "grown" I'm not so happy about it now lol.

jmart18255
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:34 PM

thats what i did too.

Quoting lovelove211: I wasn't excited at all, I remember when I first got mine I burst into tears to my mum

weeping_angel
by Don't Blink on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:35 PM
Awe!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:36 PM
How old is she?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)