Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I finally watched the f*cker get pulled over!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

There is this guy that rides his bicycle all around town. He does not follow any of the laws, never stays in the bike lane, blows red lights, never stops at traffic stops. He will go out right in front of you and not even look. My DH almost hit him when we were all in the car because he came down a hill and right across the road. 

Many people have been talking about him he is a pretty big problem. I have been hoping that the cops pull him over and ticket him and talk to him. 

Well today when I was picking my kids off from school the guy blew a stop sign and a cop pulled him over. It was great 

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM

BUMP!

SlightlyPerfect
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I love when that happens. Or when a guy goes flying past you on the highway, and then you see him pulled over a few miles ahead? Good feeling.

brenda025
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:58 PM

There was a guy where I live that would do that, sadly last week he was hit by a car and passed away..My husband was driving the work truck and had passed him two minutes before he got hit, the guy that hit him isn't getting any charges either...Sad

LoZ_Momma
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Me too.

Quoting SlightlyPerfect:

I love when that happens. Or when a guy goes flying past you on the highway, and then you see him pulled over a few miles ahead? Good feeling.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:01 PM
Your kids are in school now?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)