Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Young moms with more then 1 child..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 201 Replies
How old were you when you had your first and how old were you when you had your second? Was it hard to add another? Did you plan it? How did your family feel about it?
My DD is 3 years old now and we are talking about adding another to our family. :) Only thing is I'm a little nervous about being a mom of 2 so I just want to hear about other young moms stories. :)
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mlb456
by Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:42 PM
How old are you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:43 PM

Had my first at 16. My second at 18, and my third and forth at 19. My family was thrilled for all of my pregnancies. Adding the second baby was a big change because we were so used to focusing on our youngest. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I am 21

Quoting mlb456: How old are you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM
4 moms liked this
Why would they be thrilled?

Quoting Anonymous:

Had my first at 16. My second at 18, and my third and forth at 19. My family was thrilled for all of my pregnancies. Adding the second baby was a big change because we were so used to focusing on our youngest. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM
What do you consider young?
kit_manson
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM
I had my son at 16, but I lost my other two pregnancies. so I'm no help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Who would be happy about that? :/

Quoting Anonymous:

JackieGirl007
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM

I was a statistic. I had a baby at 16 and another at 18. It was kinda hard to add another, wasn't planned, and my family was ok with it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Why wouldnt they be?

Quoting Anonymous: Why would they be thrilled?

Quoting Anonymous:

Click_Queen
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM

18 with 1 and 19 with 2. Its hard sometimes but having kids is hard in general. They were not planned. The first time they were mad, the second time everyone was happy. DH and I are planning #3 soon. Im 23 next month.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)