Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My child is getting on my last nerve.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies

Everything I have said today was an argument.  He has asked me stupid questions that he knows the answer to ALL damn day.  Playing dumb all damn day.  Telling me he is doing things he knows he's not allowed to.  Asking for permission and then doing the opposite.  Being ANNOYING, talking loud, making stupid noises, banging things.

Nothing big or outageous, just annoying. 

Maybe it's me, maybe I'm cranky.

But he's dragging his feet getting into bed and staying in there and I am venting because I am losing patience with this child.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
1boy1girlmama
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:51 PM

My 4 yr. Old has been obnoxious like that all day. We couldn't take it anymore and put her to bed early.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Mine is 8.  I told him FOUR times, go to the bathroom, get a drink, get everything you need, are you SURE you're ready?

I put him in bed, *pop* back out again.  I need water, I need to pee.... ect ect.  I'm  going to lose my mind.

Quoting 1boy1girlmama:

My 4 yr. Old has been obnoxious like that all day. We couldn't take it anymore and put her to bed early.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:53 PM
I feel your pain ds was like that today also and dd started acting like that once ds came home..
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM

make him go run around out side for ten minutes every hour tomoro...that will zap some energy

1boy1girlmama
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I have a 8 yr. Old too, he definitely has his moments like that too. Hang in there.

1boy1girlmama
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

make him go run around out side for ten minutes every hour tomoro...that will zap some energy

I used to make my stepson run laps. Now I do it to my 8 yr. Old as well. Sometimes they just need to get that energy out.

**Formerly Keegansmama05** Loving Mama to Keegz & Nikki**bouncing mom

southern.momof2
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:58 PM
My 9 yr old son is being the same way! I'm ready to pull my hair out.

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine is 8.  I told him FOUR times, go to the bathroom, get a drink, get everything you need, are you SURE you're ready?

I put him in bed, *pop* back out again.  I need water, I need to pee.... ect ect.  I'm  going to lose my mind.

Quoting 1boy1girlmama:

fallnangel3
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Just remember Christmas Break is almost over and soon they will be back in school. My 3 are so sick of being around each other and can't go outside do to weather. I can't wait to go back to work Thursday and let DH have fun with them all day
meaganmac
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:00 PM
My daughters have been doing the same things and driving me crazy too. I think they're just tired of being off school and cooped up. I just try to remind myself that they're only kids for so long and that even the bad days are good compared to what they could be. And there's always chocolate and wine once they're in bed! ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:02 PM
The joys of Winter Break...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)