Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you going to make it till mid night tomorrow? What are your plans?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:03 PM
  • 75 Replies

We went out last year to a friends house who was having a dinner get together, brought DS were home by 9:00 & asleep by 10:00 :)

this year we are staying home. DH & I, and our two boys (4yrs old & 7 months old) my 4 year old nephew and my friends twins 4 year old boys sleeping over. They can count down till (whenever they get tired) and we will do balloons, streamers, party hats & noise blowers! We are making our own pizzas and having root beer floats! 

Im pretty excited for tomorrow night :) DS and I are going to the party store tomorrow and he can pick out his party supplies :)

what are your plans?

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-_-
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:04 PM
Pizza, sparkling juice and movies with the kids. (and husband if he's home)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
southern.momof2
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:04 PM
We are staying home this year. We are going to do a bone fire and fireworks for the kids. I double we will make it until midnight.
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:05 PM
Work until 9, mil will be over when I get here and we'll eat snacks and drink sparkling juice. Ds will be asleep
instant
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:05 PM
I don't know.. Family over and maybe go out after.
pinkysmommy720
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Me and my kids(11, 13 and 15) are staying home.  Hubby has to work in the ER tomorrow night. Hoping it is a quiet night for him.

Jensep
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:05 PM

I'm guessing it's warm by you :) it was below 0 today by me...I can not wait for Bon fires, that's my favorite part of summer! Have fun :)

Quoting southern.momof2: We are staying home this year. We are going to do a bone fire and fireworks for the kids. I double we will make it until midnight.

xcrystal88
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:06 PM

I assume we're staying home and doing nothing.. we havent really even discussed it. 

Jensep
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:06 PM

BUMP!

adrianasmommy07
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:06 PM
We have a wedding booked. I'm excited for it! Kinda sad not to be home with my babies though :-(
foltzy
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Kids and I will be having our own little party. Movies and they get to have a camp out on the living room floor. Fall asleep whenever they want. After DH gets home we'll have a glass of wine and ring in the new year together.

This is every year and we love it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)