Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Health freaks!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies
Okay so holidays are over. I was doing well until November came along...

I want and need to lose around 25 lbs. What is an average day for you? What do you eat? What exercises do you do?

I will have to exercise inside, it's too cold here to go out.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
inspain
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:10 PM
2 moms liked this

I didn't gain an ounce.  I just stayed away (mostly) from empty carbs and refined sugar, like I always do.  

Do that.

ambrossious2000
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Google Paleo basics. It will help you out a lot. Good luck

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Blah it's so hard to avoid sugar. What do you eat? What's an average day for you like as far as meals?

Quoting inspain:

I didn't gain an ounce.  I just stayed away (mostly) from empty carbs and refined sugar, like I always do.  

Do that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Okay. I was doing Jilian Michael's workout thing but I don't know if it was helping.

Quoting ambrossious2000:

ambrossious2000
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:19 PM

The key to any good weight loss, is the right kind of food and moderate exercise. Do to much and you wont want to continue with it. I would start out slow, in moderation. If you plan on doing the paleo start out slow, so that you can get into the rhythm. Its a life style change. I went on it a year ago, couldn't afford the fresh produce so I stopped and gained it all back. But now I have budgeted it in so I can afford it. Good luck

Quoting Anonymous: Okay. I was doing Jilian Michael's workout thing but I don't know if it was helping.

Quoting ambrossious2000:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I'm an organic vegan so lots of whole, real foods.....veggies, fruits, grains, raw nuts, beans, etc. I run on my treadmill 4-5 days a week and do fitness blender workouts on YouTube 4-5 days a week. I didn't gain anything over the holidays. I actually lost weight, lol. I'm down to 114 and I'd actually like to gain a few lbs back. 

destiny3513
by Gold Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Work out, portion control, limit sugar and carbs. I don't do any of that but I am a freak of nature and am just waiting for my metabolism to die on me. Lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:22 PM
For me, I ate what I wanted, but in normal portions. I also picked a hour show and worked out during that. Made it go by quick. I mostly did strength training type exercise. Took me about six months to lose 45 pounds.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:22 PM
I don't think I gained much, maybe 1-2 lbs...I've been the same weight/ pant size for a couple of years. I just need to lose it! My goal is 110. I'd love to be 100 but it would be hard to maintain.

I need a treadmill!

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm an organic vegan so lots of whole, real foods.....veggies, fruits, grains, raw nuts, beans, etc. I run on my treadmill 4-5 days a week and do fitness blender workouts on YouTube 4-5 days a week. I didn't gain anything over the holidays. I actually lost weight, lol. I'm down to 114 and I'd actually like to gain a few lbs back. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:23 PM

How tall are you?

Quoting Anonymous: I don't think I gained much, maybe 1-2 lbs...I've been the same weight/ pant size for a couple of years. I just need to lose it! My goal is 110. I'd love to be 100 but it would be hard to maintain.

I need a treadmill!

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)