• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are signing our lease tomorrow!

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:32 PM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

For the boutique hubs and I are launching in Feb. I am so excited! We are going to be selling women's accessories shoes purses semi precious jewelry. The name will be "Handbags and Heels" we are also going to launch our online portion of the shop in 3 weeks. :) A New Year and a new start!

What's your goal for new year mine is not to flop our shop lol.
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
cbk_mom3
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Congrats on the new business. Hoping nothing but the best for you, I know you will do great! 

J-KsMommy
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Thanks! I am so happy we are doing it. It's a big step. A maker or breaker step if it flops. 10% discount for cafemom members lol.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Congrats on the new business. Hoping nothing but the best for you, I know you will do great! 

cbk_mom3
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Well, when you get your website up and running, shoot me a message, and I'll go take a look. Can never pass up a bargain, especially if it's to help a fellow CM'er,and get a discount. LOL

Quoting J-KsMommy: Thanks! I am so happy we are doing it. It's a big step. A maker or breaker step if it flops. 10% discount for cafemom members lol.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

kissesxoxo8882
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:39 PM
Congrats and good luck
J-KsMommy
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Are you on Facebook we are going to launch our Facebook this weekend and blog the entire start up process offer giveaways stuff like that.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Well, when you get your website up and running, shoot me a message, and I'll go take a look. Can never pass up a bargain, especially if it's to help a fellow CM'er,and get a discount. LOL

Quoting J-KsMommy: Thanks! I am so happy we are doing it. It's a big step. A maker or breaker step if it flops. 10% discount for cafemom members lol.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

lady-t3984
by Platinum Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Congrats,and Good Luck!
cbk_mom3
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Yes I am. What's your page gonna be called?

Quoting J-KsMommy: Are you on Facebook we are going to launch our Facebook this weekend and blog the entire start up process offer giveaways stuff like that.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

J-KsMommy
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Still a work in progress. I will bump your reply to this post when we get it running. We will be carrying a lot of designer products but keeping it very affordable outlet price but with a boutique experience is the goal. It'a weird being on the other end I love to shop and now building our own is frightening and fascinating lol.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting J-KsMommy: Are you on Facebook we are going to launch our Facebook this weekend and blog the entire start up process offer giveaways stuff like that.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

cbk_mom3
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Sounds great! Looking forward to seeing it. And, once again, best wishes, and I know you'll be a great success!

Quoting J-KsMommy: Still a work in progress. I will bump your reply to this post when we get it running. We will be carrying a lot of designer products but keeping it very affordable outlet price but with a boutique experience is the goal. It'a weird being on the other end I love to shop and now building our own is frightening and fascinating lol.

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Quoting cbk_mom3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)